Marketplace for pet sitting Roverappointed Charlie Wickers to be its chief Financial Officer. Wickers joined Rover in the year 2017 and has since was vice for finance and vice president. He takes over from Tracy Knox whom made public that she would retire earlier in the year.
Prior to joining Rover, Wickers was director of analysis and financial planning at IT software firm Ivanti and the provider of network security Netmotion. He also served as the in charge in charge of finances for Sprint along with Clearwire. He will begin his new job in September. 1st.
Read more The Harvard-based healthtech start-up plans India entry using its exclusive AI technology
Other personnel changes in the Pacific Northwest tech industry:
- Dennis Durkin was appointed to the board of directors for work management software firm Smartsheet. Durkin was previously chief financial officer at Activision Blizzard, and chief executive officer for finance and operations at Microsoft’s Interactive Entertainment Business. Both Durkin as well as Smartsheet President Mark Mader are graduates of Dartmouth College.
- Online notarization firm Notarize has hired Darren Louie who was previously the manager of product management, senior position at DocuSign to be vice president for products. Louie is a former Microsoft director of product management, has decided to stay in the Seattle region.
- Seattle-based proteomics firm Nautilus Biotechnology hired Eric Spence as vice director of instrument engineering, and Ken Kuhn as vice president of platform and reagent development. Spence was previously director for GenapSys; Kuhn was at Encodia.
- Madrona Venture Group hired Audra Aulabaugh as its talent manager. Aulabaugh was previously the head of the people operations department at Polly which is a Madrona-backed Seattle startup that developed polling software.
- Seattle tech veteran Kyle Kesterson is now chief operating officer for Optimal and XR. The company is creating an interconnection between ancient ways of life and the latest technologies for optimal health and wellness. Kesterson wrote on LinkedIn.
- Technology services company Nortal has added two Seattle-based vice presidents: Judy Mirkin as vice president of client services , and Ben Burke as senior vice president of consulting.
- Jon Prentice left his position at Lighter Capital as director of the team of investment.
- Brett Goodwin is now vice-president of marketing for ag tech company Carbon Robotics.
- Henry Hanon who was the former chief of Research and Development of Viome and Vicebio, is now the CEO of Vicebio, a company based in Brussels. Vicebio.
- Lizelle van Vuuren joined as an advisor for Seattle-based life-and-career path platform OwnTrail.
Read more Amazon Wants to Buy 51% Share In Ecom Express For $600